Junior Data Engineer (New Delhi, India) – Up to Rs. 7l per annum DOE plus benefits
This outstanding global advertising agency need a career-focussed Junior Data Engineer to join their performance marketing team. This is a permanent Junior Data Engineer role on the Engineering team reporting to the Senior Data Engineer or the Head of Product. You will be working closely with the Data team in the UK and India, who are involved in providing clients with insights into their campaigns, audience etc.
What you need to know about this Junior Data Engineer role: This global group are an industry-leading digital media agency, connecting brands to people. They deliver business growth for their clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What this Junior Data Engineer will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining their data lakes/data warehouse
- Building and maintaining their ETL jobs across both batch and real-time datasets
- Help create standards, conventions, processes, SLAs to reduce time and increase quality of delivery of the Data Engineering team
- Help evaluate different tools and technologies to be used by the team
- Work in an agile way and to do so closely with colleagues
- Provide documentation and training material to support knowledge retention
What are the requirements of this Junior Data Engineer role?:
- Experience writing high quality, maintainable SQL/Python/PySpark on large datasets.
- Knowledge of big data technologies like Spark, Athena, Redshift Spectrum, Hive, Hadoop etc. would be helpful
- Experience working on building /optimizing logical data model and data pipelines while delivering high data quality solutions that are testable and adhere to SLA
- Experience in using various data design patterns and knows when/when not to use one.
- Experience with standardising all aspects of a data pipeline like creating UDFs, parameterised workflows etc., so that they can be reused across different clients/use cases
- Knowledge of Amazon Redshift, S3, EC2 and other AWS technologies
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Have a want to put your ideas and thoughts forward
What you can look forward to as Junior Data Engineer:
- Being a part of the world’s largest independent advertising holding group
- Family Health Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Options available to Work From Home
- Regular events including Reece Lunch & indoor games
- Employee Training/Learning Programs
- Monthly Movie & Shopping Vouchers
- Healthy Snacks