Account Director – Social Media (Fixed Term Contract until March 2021), Central London – Up to £50k DOE plus benefits
We’re looking for an Account Director with amazing Social Media experience who is ready for the next step in their career. This (Social Media) Account Director role will see you play a vital role within a globally-recognised agency who produce some exceptional work. Here, you’ll be working on campaigns which genuinely improve lives across the world.
You’ll help government departments to change behaviour. As (Social Media) Account Director, you’ll be ensuring that social media campaigns are delivered on time and on brief.
This (Social Media) Account Director role is for someone who is looking to work on life-changing campaigns for regions across the globe. You’ll be someone who is well-invested in news and current affairs, and will be experienced in producing campaigns across different markets.
Here’s what this (Social Media) Account Director would be responsible for:
• Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and brief
• Working across a variety of social media channels
• Liaising with various departments in the agency and external teams alike
• Delivering innovative campaigns with real results
Below is what they’re looking to see in this (Social Media) Account Director:
• Experience of both the creative and implementation of social media campaigns
• Desire to progress in your career
• Experience working on behavioural change campaigns
• Buttoned down, enjoys agency process and is organised