SEO Manager – Surrey | Blackbushe / Working from Home, Up to £50K dependent on experience plus big benefits
This online tech business is thriving! They’re just over a year old, but already a household name because of their digital expertise and fresh approach to digital marketing. They now want an SEO Manager to shape and develop their flourishing Search Marketing strategy and approach.
This is a very unique opportunity for an SEO Manager to join a start-up in the early stages of growth and to join a brand that you’ll be proud to have played a key part in building.
This SEO Manager will play a key role in improving highly optimised SEO, ensuring this tech business optimise the appropriate digital channels to enhance brand awareness, increase customer’s engagement and drive business growth.
This SEO Manager will have the below areas in their role:
• Day-to-day delivery of SEO activity ranging across on-site and technical recommendations
• Perform keyword research to provide insights and optimise the website in line with business objectives
• Website audits to identify technical and structural optimisation opportunities in order to improve content performance
• Perform SEO focussed analysis around industry, competitors and search trends to influence strategy development.
• Collaborating with the Product Engineering and Marketing Teams to create SEO friendly content
• Proven experience in improving websites organic visibility and delivering successful SEO strategies
• Experience of supervising or managing SEO Executive or trainees
• Hand-on technical SEO implementation
• 5+ years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
Here’s what this SEO Manager will need to know/have:
• Proven track record of working in a similar SEO role for an ecommerce site delivering successful SEO strategies
• Hands on technical SEO implementation
• Excellent working knowledge of digital marketing channels/platforms and analytics to optimise journeys, and reach including PPC and SEO
• High level of understanding key ranking factors and the abilities to prioritise the optimisation work to achieve the best outcomes
• Experience in web analytics (Adobe would be ideal) as well as common SEO tools
• Excellent working knowledge of best practice tools, technologies and processes and keeping up to date with Google’s Algorithm changes and SEO trends
• A passion for the latest digital media trends and best practices,
• An understanding of working in a rapid growing start-up and/or the automotive industry is an added bonus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present ideas/strategies to different audiences and a passion for finding solutions to enhance performance.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills. A good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
• Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.