DevOps Engineer, Work from Home / Central London – Up to £75k dependent on experience
As DevOps Engineer, a thriving working environment will be essential to your next move. This is exactly what we can offer. This consultancy are going above and beyond expectations at the moment, and are looking to bolster their development team.
This consultancy partner with their clients to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact on their users and businesses across the world. This DevOps Engineer will be encouraged to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you’ll be part of an extremely agile team of engineers working with all the pieces of a system. From writing code to spin up cloud infrastructures to driving root cause analysis, all while making sure you have fun learning and building things.
We’re looking for experienced DevOps Engineer with an appetite for solving complex problems and build seamless user interactions to world-class standards.
This DevOps Engineer will have:
- Docker and Linux experience
- Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Roaming around a Unix system and pinpointing problem root causes
- Understanding how the Internet and Web applications work over and under the hood
- Highly scalable/transactional systems and infrastructures
- Metrics, graphs and everything around monitoring
- Containers and orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes
- Configuration management frameworks such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Managing NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB and/or Elasticsearch
This is what this DevOps Engineer can expect from this amazing consultancy:
Flexible working hours (self-managed)
Annual bonus, subject to company performance
Access to Udemy online training and opportunities to learn and grow within the role
25 days holiday (+ bank hols), after 2 years of employment you are entitled to 1 additional day a year up to 30 days
Private Medical Healthcare with Vitality
2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
Enhanced Maternity, shared parental and adoption leave and pay
Annual company team-building trip
Eye Test Voucher
Retail Discounts Scheme