Account Manager, Central London / working from home – Up to £36k dependent on experience
Looking for an agency that will truly push your progression? You could be joining an agency who are experts in data and marketing, working with huge name brands. This Account Manager role will involve strategic thinking to produce digital campaigns which go above and beyond client objectives.
This marketing tech agency is growing quickly and now need an Account Manager to manage a glamorous new client.
This Account Manager will understand and interpret client data and trends, then use insight gleaned to come up with marketing strategies and ideas on how to increase interest, engagement and ultimately sales for clients. So you’ll need to be a thinker and easily communicate your ideas to everyone.
This Account Manager will provide reactive and proactive support and manage each of their client’s requirements on a day to day basis. This Account Manager will have a good understanding of the clients overall data structure and the associated automated CRM and campaigns which are employed.
This Account Manager should have a good understanding of each business sector their clients sit within which will help provide insight and opportunities to leverage the data. This Account Manager will have great knowledge of CRM and segmentation.
Here’s some things you’ll be responsible for as Account Manager:
• Amazing strategic experience
• Assisting both junior and senior colleagues in the team
• Ensuring clients are kept up-to-date on campaign progress
• Conducting post-campaign analysis to measure effectiveness
• Carrying out data segmentation and selection
Below is a list of things they’re looking to see in this Account Manager:
• Great client servicing skills
• Experience working with CRM and data
• Desire to progress in your career and learn new skills
• Agency experience preferable