Performance Marketing Manager, Central London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
Are you an expert in performance marketing? This innovative business are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager like you to join them as soon as possible. They’re a sports betting exchange and focus heavily on digital channels. As Performance Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for managing, executing and optimising campaigns across PPC, paid social, display and more.
Being here, you’ll join a fun friendly team who are experts in what they do. They’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager who can come in and hit the ground running quickly, being able to take ownership of performance marketing channels and also testing and expanding into other channels too.
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager with solid experience across display, PPC and paid social. Are you the Performance Marketing Manager we are looking for? They want to hear from a Performance Marketing Manager who is keen to grow their knowledge and experience.
Here’s what you’ll be working on as Performance Marketing Manager:
- Building, implementing and managing all paid social, PPC and display ads
- Measuring ad performance and recommend optimisations
- Carrying out keyword research, search query analysis and competitor monitoring
- Producing landing pages and ad copy for digital campaigns alongside the wider marketing team
- Testing out new channels to maximise performance
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Performance Marketing Manager:
- 1-3 years’ hands on experience in digital paid media
- Hands-on management of Google Ads, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube campaigns
- Strong understanding of PPC, paid social and display
- Great analytical skills and user of Google Analytics
- Knowledgeable in PPC ad formats, Google Ads features and bid management tools
- Desire to progress in your career