CRM Manager - (working from home until further notice) / Surrey | Blackbushe, Up to £42K dependent on experience plus big benefits
This online tech business is brand new! They’re already a household name because of their digital expertise and fresh approach to CRM marketing. They’re also backed by one of the biggest businesses in the UK. They now want a CRM Manager to join their fast growing CRM team working across CRM strategies and campaigns.
This is a very unique opportunity for a CRM Manager to join a start-up in the early stages of growth and to join a brand that you’ll be proud to have played a key part in building.
This CRM Manager will report to the Head of CRM. This CRM Manager will play a key role in shaping and developing the marketing CRM programme.
This CRM Manager’s role will include:
- Performing day-to-day email marketing activities, including campaign scoping, set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Supporting the Head of CRM in implementing and executing CRM strategy; focusing on engaging, converting and retaining customers
- Implementing a test and learn strategy to optimise comms effectiveness; feeding all insights gained into a continuous process of testing and refinement
- Applying best-practice methods for control measurement and test and learn approaches in campaign management
- Demonstrable strong analytical skills
- Monitoring campaign activity to proactively identify problems, and measure performance
- Key point-of-contact for campaign activity
- Using and enhancing the data to personalise experience across the customer lifecycle
Here’s what this CRM Manager need to know/have:
- Proven track record of working in a similar role.
- Be a proactive self-starter
- Good stakeholder management experience and ability to build and cultivate relationships and resolve queries swiftly and effectively
- Demonstrable experience formulating, implementing and executing CRM strategies and campaigns
- Excellent working knowledge of best practice tools, technologies and processes.
- Experience and knowledge of CRM systems and marketing automation
- An understanding of working in a rapid growing start-up and/or the automotive industry is an added bonus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present ideas/strategies to different audiences and a passion for finding solutions to enhance performance.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. A good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
- Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Team player, recognising it’s a collection of specialisms that create overall success