Marketing Automation Executive, Central London – Up to £27k dependent on experience
This busy digital agency are looking for new talent to join their marketing automation team. Here as Marketing Automation Executive, you’ll be working with the team to produce innovative automated campaigns which produce great results for clients. You’ll be managing campaigns end-to-end, ensuring they’re delivered smoothly and effectively.
The Marketing Automation Executive who joins them will be responsible for working on data segmentation and customer profiling, ensuring that campaigns are targeted. You’ll be managing the process from end-to-end and working with various departments within the agency to deliver the work.
This Marketing Automation Executive role is for someone who has previous experience with email, having worked on automation campaigns using an ESP. As Marketing Automation Executive you’ll be used to working on post-campaign analysis and reporting, ensuring client objectives are being met or working towards them.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Marketing Automation Executive:
- Handling post-campaign analysis and reporting
- Working on data segmentation and customer profiling
- Keeping on top of campaign progress
- Liaising with various departments within the agency
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Marketing Automation Executive:
- Great email experience
- Experience utilising data in campaigns
- Experience across ESPs such as Eloqua, SFMC, Adobe Marketing Cloud etc.
- Desire to progress in your career