SEO Manager – Richmond / Working from Home, Up to £50K dependent on experience plus benefits
This search agency is thriving! They now want an SEO Manager to shape and develop their flourishing Search team further.
Are you a natural at picking up tools, processes and translating the dark art of SEO into digestible magic for clients? This agency is looking for a technical SEO specialist to join their growing digital team. With a string of new business wins, they need to expand their team – and that’s where you come in!
You’ll have worked in SEO for a while and know the agency environment inside and out. Working closely with their Head of Search, you’ll provide amazing recommendations to clients, mostly on the tech SEO side of things.
Equally, you’ll work super closely with the wider team of digital specialists to harness insights they have gleaned from other paid, owned and earned channels. We’re on the hunt for someone who has the ability to uncover a number of recommendations that can be implemented. Simply put: we need to get stuff done!
Added to this, you’ll weigh in with our business intelligence reporting tools, which harness the power of data and insights – you’ll get training on this.
This SEO Manager will have the below areas in their role:
• Know your canonicals from your hrefs
• Day-to-day delivery of SEO activity ranging across on-site and technical recommendations
• Perform keyword research to provide insights and optimise the website in line with business objectives
• Website audits to identify technical and structural optimisation opportunities in order to improve content performance
• Perform SEO focussed analysis around industry, competitors and search trends to influence strategy development.
• Hand-on technical SEO implementation
• 3+ years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
Here’s what this SEO Manager will need to know/have:
• Proven track record of working in a similar SEO role for an ecommerce site delivering successful SEO strategies
• Hands on technical SEO implementation
• Excellent working knowledge of digital marketing channels/platforms and analytics to optimise journeys, and reach including PPC and SEO
• High level of understanding key ranking factors and the abilities to prioritise the optimisation work to achieve the best outcomes
• A passion for the latest digital media trends and best practices,
• An understanding of working in a rapid growing start-up and/or the automotive industry is an added bonus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present ideas/strategies to different audiences and a passion for finding solutions to enhance performance.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills. A good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
• Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.