eCommerce Analyst, Theale (Berkshire) – Up to £35k dependent on experience
Looking to take the next step in your career? This eCommerce Analyst role will see you joining a growing business with a lot of work for you to get started on. Here, you’ll be responsible for monitoring eCommerce sites and ensure ongoing optimisation and growth. They’ve had a busy year and are looking for a strong eCommerce Analyst to join the team.
This fun, friendly team are brilliant at what they do. As eCommerce Analyst you’re going to be responsible for analysing web visitor behaviour, providing insight on how to improve customer journeys and inform merchandising decisions. Are you an eCommerce Analyst who is experienced in analysing and optimising trigger campaigns? We want to hear from you.
Being an eCommerce Analyst means you’ll be well versed with tools such as Google Analytics and Data Studio, Adobe Analytics and Business Objects as well as Excel and other analytics tools. This role will see you working on competitor analysis to lead the market for shopping online in their industry.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as eCommerce Analyst:
- Analysing web visitor behaviour to improve customer journeys
- Building dashboards and automated reports
- Analysing and optimising online trigger campaigns
- Optimising personalisation and product recommendations
- Working closely with merchandising and ecommerce teams to deliver online sales
Below is what they’re looking to see in this eCommerce Analyst role:
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experienced in a b2c ecommerce team
- Great with web analytics
- Ability to spot industry trends from competitor analysis
- Desire to progress in your career