Technical SEO Manager - Surrey | Blackbushe / Working from Home, Up to £50K dependent on experience plus big benefits
This online tech business is thriving! They’re just over a year old, but already a household name because of their digital expertise and fresh approach to digital marketing. They now want a Technical SEO Manager to shape and develop their flourishing Search Marketing strategy and approach.
This is a very unique opportunity for an SEO Manager to join a start-up in the early stages of growth and to join a brand that you’ll be proud to have played a key part in building.
This SEO Manager will play a key role in improving highly optimised SEO, ensuring this tech business optimise the appropriate digital channels to enhance brand awareness, increase customer’s engagement and drive business growth.
This SEO Manager will have the below areas in their role:
- Improving the website’s organic visibility
- Day-to-day delivery of SEO activity ranging across on-site and technical recommendations.
- Website audit to identify & then implement technical and structural optimisations in order to improve site ranking.
- Identifying content requirements & collaborating with the Product Engineering and wider Marketing Team to create SEO friendly content.
- Perform SEO focussed analysis around industry, competitors and search trends to influence strategy development.
- Deliver a successful SEO strategy to achieve internal KPI Targets.
- (Possibly in the future) managing the training, workload & output of an SEO Executive.
Here’s what this will SEO Manager will need to know/have:
- 4-5 years minimum experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- Proven track record of working in a similar SEO role for an ecommerce site delivering successful SEO strategies (demonstrable examples required).
- Excellent working knowledge of best practice tools, technologies and processes and keeping up to date with Google’s Algorithm changes and SEO trends.
- High level of understanding key ranking factors and the abilities to priorities the optimisation work to.
- Experience with a variety of SEO tools (Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Search Metrics).
- Experience in web analytics (Adobe would be ideal).
This SEO Manager will be solely responsible for all hands on technical SEO implementation, so must be comfortable with the following:
- Technical SEO audits.
- Website crawls.
- Performing keyword research to provide insights and optimise website in line with business objectives.
- Onsite SEO analysis.
- Implementing technical and on-page SEO.
- Liaising with content teams to identify opportunities (scope potentially to work on some content).
- Identifying link building through to strategic implementation.
- Producing regular SEO progress reports.
- Optimising Google My Business listings.
- Hands on experience of HTML & CSS.
- Knowledge of other digital marketing (particularly PPC) from a perspective of managing collaborative channel strategies/testing.
- Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- You must have a high proficiency with numbers - we are highly data focused and must be comfortable in producing analysis pieces that are detailed (in-team), yet you must be able to adapt analysis to make it appropriate for a C-Level audience.
- Excellent command of the English Language, you will be required to create one-pagers/educational pieces to inform more senior stakeholders what is being worked on.
- Must have an eye for detail - and noticing those that other’s have not.