Technical / IT Support Specialist – Surrey | Blackbushe, Up to £30K dependent on experience plus big benefits
This online tech business is thriving! They’re just over a year old, but already a household name. They now want a Technical / IT Support Specialist to work in an energetic team, with open-mindedness and passion. We're looking for people who are agile, full of ideas and want to challenge the norm.
This is a very unique opportunity for a Technical / IT Support Specialist to join a start-up in the early stages of growth and to join a brand that you’ll be proud to have played a key part in building.
This Technical / IT Support Specialist will be:
• Working with the Head of Engineering and Tech Director to understand the needs of the Product Engineering team and how best to service them using technology
• Collaborating with Developers, Product Owners and UX Designers on a daily basis, troubleshooting issues and removing blockers
• Providing support to a busy customer facing team to ensure a smooth operation
• Working with key stakeholders and directors to ensure the continued success of the business
• Onboarding of staff on their first day and supporting them in their first week to ensure they have the best possible start
• Creating self-help documents to allow people to self-serve on the most commonly asked questions and issues
• Follow up with individuals to ensure their issues have been resolved and functional after troubleshooting
• Running regular security audits and penetration tests to ensure we are able to identify and manage any security risks
• Continuous improvement is a core value of ours and you’ll be working with the Tech Director to determine how best to measure and improve the performance of IT.
This Technical / IT Support Specialist will have:
• Proven experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
• Experience with Microsoft Azure stack and InTune would be great
• Experience in supporting office 365, Azure AD, lastpass, AWS and atlassian products
• Hands on experience with Windows and Mac OS environments
• A good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, other tech products and a familiarity of remote desktop tools
• The ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
• Be passionate about self-improvement and continuous learning
• Must be a self-starting, tenacious, well-organised individual able to juggle several things at once without becoming overwhelmed
• Must be an analytical thinker and walk through a series of complicated technical actions until the issue has been resolved
• Should have a passion for wanting to help people, contribute to and be part of something exciting.