Digital Senior Account Executive – Richmond / Working from Home, Up to £27K dependent on experience plus benefits
This digital agency is thriving! They now want a Digital Senior Account Executive to work across an interesting mix of clients. No two days or clients are the same. This creative and digital agency nurture and develop their teams to be best-in-class through on-going training, development, encouragement and a top-down positive attitude.
If you’re a Digital Senior Account Executive in a digital marketing agency and know your way round a paid media or a social influencer brief, we should talk.
This Digital Senior Account Executive’s responsibilities include:
- Support two account leads on the implementation of client projects so that they run efficiently and smoothly
- Support the account leads in the development of marketing strategies
- Present work internally and externally
- Complete work to deadlines and know when and who to flag to if you need help
This Digital Senior Account Executive should have experience in:
- Paid search
- Influencer management
- Content management and product development
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This agency are located in a lovely office in South West London. They’re mostly WFH but are aiming for two days in the office post Covid.