CX / CRM Strategist, London - Up to £60K
Are you a CX / CRM Strategist who loves complex marketing issues? This award-winning CRM and data marketing agency are looking for a super talented CX / CRM Strategist to join their ever-growing London CRM and data team.
Are you the kind of CX / CRM Strategist who loves identifying, collecting and harnessing the power of data and connected customer journeys across all touchpoints?
This CX / CRM Strategist will be very comfortable delving into the finer detail around customer behaviour & trends, identifying opportunities and collaborating with and briefing data analysts.
This CX / CRM Strategist will:
- Understand customer journeys, how to use data to build them from scratch, interpret what they need to achieve, assess how they are performing and how to optimise them
- Understand email, app push, chat, social match, DM, telephone, retargeting - right message, right place, right channel
- Experience of using Marketing Automation Systems
- Understand and lead loyalty / CRM / lead generation programmes - know when they are needed, how to business case them, sell them in, guide the implementation, manage, measure and optimise them
- Know and understand the platforms / infrastructure and ecosystems that deliver these programmes
- Define requirements and work with analysts, solutions architects and Cloud Ops specialists to help them implement these plans
- Have solid experience and a confident point of view on how CRM interacts with adtech - demonstrating how CRM strategy bridges into true multichannel engagement
- Have the ability to extract the insight from analysis and highlight business implications and opportunities
- Able to lead customer engagement strategy on new business
- Understand and sell in analytics time to clients