Digital Account Manager, Central London (Remote) – Up to £35k dependent on experience
Are you a Digital Account Manager looking for a strong, innovative agency to be a part of? This agency are working with some huge clients on exciting web campaigns, and are looking for a Digital Account Manager who is ready for a fresh challenge.
The Digital Account Manager who joins them will be responsible for daily deliverables for one of their largest accounts, working alongside the project management team to liaise with the creative and development teams to ensure smooth delivery. Being a Digital Account Manager you’ll be someone who is great with clients, and able to keep on top of a busy workload.
You’ll be responsible for monitoring work and analyse, interpret and present results in line with client KPIs and objectives, ensuring that clients are getting real results. Are you the Digital Account Manager we are looking for? We’re looking for someone with plenty of web experience to join this team.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Digital Account Manager:
- Managing client websites, landing pages, microsites and other deliverables
- Working with project management, creative, development, strategy and other teams in the agency
- Analysing campaign results alongside client objectives
- Ensuring work is delivered on time and to client brief
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Digital Account Manager:
- Strong web and digital experience
- Agency experience beneficial
- Great client-servicing skills
- Strong CMS experience