Account Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
Looking for an agency that will truly push your progression? You could be joining an agency who are experts in data and CRM, working with huge name brands in gaming, hospitality, fitness and tech. This role will involve working to produce CRM campaigns which go above and beyond client objectives.
An Account Manager role with a lot of room for growth, they like to push the careers of their people and have a lot of exciting work in the pipeline. As Account Manager you’ll be responsible for overseeing the development of campaigns, working with an off-site development team, keeping clients up-to-date on campaigns, carrying out post-campaign analysis to measure effectiveness.
Are you an Account Manager with CRM experience? They work on a wide variety of campaigns and channels, but have CRM at the heart of all of their campaigns. As Account Manager you’ll be comfortable liaising with clients, great with organisation to keep on top of your workload and much more.
Here’s some things you’ll be responsible for as Account Manager:
- Assisting both junior and senior colleagues in the team
- Ensuring clients are kept up-to-date on campaign progress
- Conducting post-campaign analysis to measure effectiveness
- Carrying out data segmentation and selection
- Optimising campaigns through split testing
Below is a list of things they’re looking to see in this Account Manager:
- Great client servicing skills
- Experience working with CRM and data
- Desire to progress in your career and learn new skills
- Agency experience preferable