Account Manager, Central London / Work from Home – Up to £40k DOE plus benefits
We’re looking for an Account Manager who is ready for the next step in their career. This Account Manager role will see you play a vital role within a globally-recognised agency who produce some exceptional work. Here, you’ll be working on campaigns which genuinely improve lives across the world.
If you want responsibility for campaign management, day to day client relationships and the development of accounts this agency is the place for you.
This Account Manager role is for someone who is looking to work on life-changing campaigns for regions across the globe. You’ll be someone who is well-invested in news and current affairs, and will be experienced in producing campaigns across different markets.
Here’s what this Account Manager would be responsible for:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Working across a variety of channels including OOH, Print, and Experiential experience and knowledge of production.
- Liaising with various departments in the agency and external teams alike
- Delivering innovative campaigns with real results
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Account Manager:
- Experience handling international campaigns
- Desire to progress in your career
- Experience working on behavioural change campaigns
- Buttoned down, enjoys agency process and is organised