Senior Client Director / Client Partner (Digital), London (Remote) – Up to £80k DOE plus benefits
This digital agency are thriving! They’re looking for a Senior Client Director / Client Partner to join their independent digital agency that has a passion for meaningful delivery.
This digital agency have been creating competitive advantage for some of Britain’s best-loved brands for over 30 years. They’ve won numerous awards for their work.
This Senior Client Director / Client Partner will lead and drive collaborative client partnerships acting as the key trusted, strategic advisor, and is a key contributor to the agency success by making their clients successful.
We’re looking for a Senior Client Director / Client Partner who will immerse themselves in the client business, brand and sector and provide proactive strategic direction, inspiration and leadership to the client, to the internal team and any partners, championing the highest standards in digital.
This Senior Client Director / Client Partner will have demonstrable success managing large-scale digital accounts and programmes, and considerable operational experience managing multi-discipline digital teams and large projects.
Inspirational thought-leadership, personal initiative and restless energy are this Senior Client Director / Client Partner’s key features, as is your ability to consistently surprise and delight senior clients, your team and your peers.
This Senior Client Director / Client Partner responsibilities will include:
Client relationship, impactful work and growth
- Develop a deep understanding of the client business/sector from all relevant angles
- Develop, facilitate, own senior client relationships and effectively manage expectations at all times
- Define the right account/project casting to deliver the most impactful work and make the difference
- Lead strategic, value-led account planning
- Work in close collaboration with Sales & Marketing to support the agency’s own reputation and clients’ through case studies, awards and PR opportunities
- Lead/contribute to new business opportunities/pitches
Team management and leadership
- Manage, inspire and nurture direct reports and act as the leading figure for any indirect report
- Communicate all the relevant account information clearly and regularly to the relevant agency stakeholders to inspire, engage and inform
- Establish robust relationships with the rest of the client services team, with Board Directors and Senior Leadership
- Responsible for the revenue forecasting and profitability on the project/account they lead
- Ensure that project budgets/pricing are agreed in accordance with current policy and related documentation is in place
- Champion adherence to financial and administrative standards at the agency including admin tasks such as financial reporting/timetables, completion of timesheets, debt collection
- Regularly review client and project profitability and create and implement improvement plans where appropriate
Top skills, competencies and experience we’re looking for in this Senior Client Director / Client Partner:
- Exceptional multi-discipline digital experience including digital UX and frontend build projects
- Emphatic leadership
- Proactive, adaptable strategic thinking
- Negotiation and conflict resolution
- Commercial and business acumen
- Operational understanding