Junior Project Manager, Remote / Central London – Up to £28k DOE plus benefits
This is an independent digital experience agency that engineers a meaningful difference for their customers. Through their experience engineering approach, they harness technology to create extraordinary experiences that will improve their clients’ customers’ lives in meaningful ways. They need a Junior Project Manager with digital and brand experience.
Sitting within their Delivery team, this Junior Project Manager will be part of a talented team delivering great work. Junior Project Managers at this agency will help to lead the delivery of smaller client projects within the agency or act as support across larger projects and accounts. This Junior Project Manager will be working alongside both their Delivery and Client Services team to ensure projects are delivered to scope, quality, time and budget.
This Junior Project Manager will work on projects through strategy, creative, design and technical development. This will include projects such as website development, brand strategy, identity, applications and org engagement.
Primary tasks and responsibilities of this Junior Project Manager:
- Lead the scoping and planning of smaller projects and support on larger projects
- Resource projects with the support and direction from heads of department and ops manager
- Lead the day to day management of project teams on smaller projects
- Help define responsibilities and allocation of tasks within the project team
- Identify, manage and monitor project risks, issues and assumptions
- Support with client communication through the course of the project delivery
- Weekly status reporting to clients, teams and internal line managers
- Create statements of work and project documentation
- Track the project actual time and expenses incurred; lead project to time and budget as per the agreed statement of work
- Arrange and participate in meetings, diary management
- Attend line management and departmental meetings
Skills and experience we’re looking for in this Junior Project Manager:
- Willingness to learn and grow as part of the team
- Has previous exposure to digital technologies or brand and comms
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships both with internal and external parties
- Will possess some project management experience whether formal or informal