Account Executive (German speaking), Central London – Up to £22k DOE
Our client’s job, quite simply, is to help brands flourish – and they do this as one global agency (within a family of agencies) with more than 30 offices around the world – all of them working together, eager to invent, challenge the norm and set the world on fire. They tend to retain people long-term, but an opportunity for an Account Executive (German Speaking) has arisen.
To make all this success possible, they hire people who are ravenous for ingenuity and impatient with the status quo. They like good people, and good people have made them the success that they are now. They need an Account Executive (German speaking) who’d like to be involved in sponsorship and experiential/events projects with global brands.
As Account Executive (German speaking) you are tasked with fulfilling the project communications, processes and administrative duties that keep the overall team working cohesively and efficiently. This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Executive (German speaking) to kick-start a marketing career focusing on sponsorship & events.
We need an Account Executive (German speaking) who the following key skills and attributes:
- Fluent business German essential.
- Basic understanding of role of sponsorship and media in the broader marketing mix.
- Interest in sport (particularly Sailing and Football)
- Interest in, and enthusiasm for, technology and its role in driving business success and audience experience
- Strong organisation and time management skill
- Ability to juggle a number of projects and tasks simultaneously and consistently deliver high quality work to tight deadlines