Data Analyst, Central London – £65K dependent on experience
The Data Analyst will be a catalyst for creative thinking, bringing the power of data into the heart of the agency’s strategy development, marketing activity and on-going performance optimisation.
The Data Analyst will join the fastest growing area of the agency. This Data Analyst will be critical in helping shape and deliver the analytics and data science offering to clients. This Data Analyst will have experience in manipulating identity, descriptive, quantitative, qualitative data for the purposes of insight development, advanced data science and data powered customer engagement.
Are you a Data Analyst who has experience in observations? Are you a Data Analyst who can identify approaches towards segmentation that will guide loyalty programme redesign.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst who is used to a data heavy environment and can conduct both descriptive and predictive analytics.
This agency is a multi-award winning integrated, digital and direct marketing agency. They focus on CRM, Data & Performance Practice.
The Data Analyst who joins the agency will consider themselves an experts in:
- Manipulating and normalising multiple data in the past in prior to exploring the data
- Insight creation – and how to use analysis / research to get this insight
- Marketing database, digital platforms and transactional data
- Big data – structured / unstructured (just understanding of this area required as few experts exist!), and how it can be used to add value to customers
- Create and deploy predictive and prescriptive modelling to power world-class customer experiences / programs across all touchpoints
- Understands and can lead strategic recommendations around targeting, segmentation, channel strategy and insight and how all of these can be stitched together into measureable communication programs and campaigns
- Performance measurement – define measurement frameworks around business, marketing and customer metric. Design, develop and deploy framework in appropriate tools
- Performance optimisation – set up robust test, learn and optimisation programs
- Data visualisation – data story telling
- Knows how to create customer journey / experience maps that:
- Can identify pain points / moments of truth in a customer experience with a brand
- Can propose solutions based on insight and how to measure the performance of those solutions
- Understanding / experience with machine learning / AI and their role in the future of best-in-class customer experiences
- Will have had experience in some or all of the following sectors – retail, automotive, pharma, financial services, travel
- Will have some experience in one or more of the following analytics and visualisation tools; Fast Stats / Tableau / Alteryx / Microsoft BI. Ideally has some experience in scoping and selling tools to clients
- Some project scoping and management experience advantageous – i.e. can lead an analytics project
This agency are true innovators. The Data Analyst will be working in a fast-paced environment, so need to be able to thrive under pressure.
Sound like your kind of Data Analyst role? If you’re the Data Analyst we’re looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.