Account Director (Media), Central London – Up to £48k dependent on experience
We’re on the lookout for a talented Account Director who is ready for their next step. This agency are award-winning, work with some huge clients and are well-respected in the industry. Are you a hands-on Account Director with a lot to offer agencies?
The Account Director we’re looking for will have experience within a similar role, and will be used to handling vital accounts, monitoring results of projects, ensure clients are happy with work and a lot more. Are you the Account Director we are looking for?
This Account Director role will see you working with the offline team to deliver coherent plans for clients each month. As Account Director, you’ll be used to managing junior team members and will be a strong client-servicer.
Here’s what you’d be tasked with in this Account Director role:
- Set realistic and achievable budgets and timescales
- Develop coherent plans
- Identify timings and channels of communication
- Ensure clients are happy with the agency’s work
Are you the perfect Account Director for this agency? We want to speak to experienced Account Directors as soon as possible regarding this role.
Here’s what they’re expecting from this Account Director:
- PPC Management 4+ years (ideally at least 5)
- All AdWords exams qualified
- Tag management/Tracking
- Bing qualified
- DoubleClick experience
- Experience with bid strategies/management
- Google/Bing Shopping experience
- Google Analytics
- Proven trend/data analysis in past experience
This agency are ready to kick on with the interview process, so please get in touch as soon as possible regarding this Account Director role.