Senior Data Planner, London – £70k dependent on experience, London
This role is for any Senior Data Planner who is at the top of their game. You’ll be a Senior Data Planner who is used to using data for clients to help develop strategy which helps them beat their competitors.
Are you a Senior Data Planner who is up to date with cutting edge data analysis and technology? We want to hear from a Senior Data Planner who can kick on quickly with any client, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The Senior Data Planner who joins the team will become a part of a leading digital agency, who are relied on by a range of clients for the quality of their work and use of data. We’re looking for a Senior Data Planner who is an asset to the agencies they work for.
Are you a Senior Data Planner ready for your next step? We want to hear from a Senior Data Planner who can explain demographical, behavioural and motivational data to creatives in order to develop campaigns which blow competitors out of the water.
Are you the Senior Data Planner we are looking for?
- Design and implementation of CRM strategies, dashboards and forecasting models
- Carrying out campaign analysis
- Data brief generation and interrogation
- Knowledge of targeting methods for social, mobile and DM campaigns
Is this the kind of Senior Data Planner role you’re used to? We want to hear from a Senior Data Planner like you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Senior Data Planner:
- Experience creating propensity models / segmentations
- 3 - 5 years’ experience
- An ability to translate statistical fact into marketing understanding
- Experience in a Marketing Agency (preferred)
- Advanced Excel experience and a working knowledge of access