Digital Media Planner / Buyer, Central London – Up to £30k dependent on experience
This agency are unrivalled in their field. They’re innovative, experienced and talented, and are looking for a Media Planner / Buyer who follows suit. If you’re a Media Planner / Buyer with a desire to progress in your career, this may be the perfect agency for you. As Media Planner / Buyer in this role, you’ll have a focus on digital channels.
Their clients are household names, the campaigns they work on are memorable, and they’re relied on for their expertise. Looking for a Media Planner / Buyer, this agency are only looking for the best Media Planner / Buyer on the market at the moment.
If you’re a Media / Planner who is looking for their next step we’d like to talk to you. This agency are looking to get someone in quickly, so you could be in a fresh new office sooner than you’d have thought.
Here’s what they want this Media Planner / Buyer to work on:
- Deliver monthly cross channel media plans
- Focus on digital
- Negotiation with suppliers
- Carry out analysis of trend and performance data
- Training of up to 2 Media Executives
- Update team on performance and key metrics for campaigns
- Discuss performance, planning and redeploying of budget with clients
Is this similar to your Media Planner / Buyer role? We want to hear from a Media Planner / Buyer who will get in and kick on quickly with the work, and are experts in offline media. If you’re great with clients, have core experience in display and great with numbers, we want a chat.
Here’s what they’re looking to find in this Media Planner / Buyer:
- Experience managing junior team members
- Superb attention to detail
- Some project management experience
- Core experience in display
- Experienced within a similar role
Sound like your ideal Media Planner / Buyer role? We want to hear from a Media Planner / Buyer as soon as possible. This agency have a whole host of benefits for this Media Planner / Buyer to take advantage of on top of salary.