Senior Planner, Central London – Up to £70k dependent on experience
This Senior Planner role is with an integrated agency who are pushing boundaries with strategy and analysis. You’ll be a Senior Planner who is confident in their ability to use data for clients in order to develop strategy and achieve their objectives.
As Senior Planner you’ll be someone who is up to date with developments in analysis and technology, and will be able to advise clients effectively. If you’re a Senior Planner looking for a strong creative agency to be a part of, this agency is a perfect option.
Demographical, motivational and behavioural data will be simple to explain for this Senior Planner. You’ll be assisting the development of highly effective campaigns which surpass all expectations of the client.
Here’s what you’d be tasked with as Senior Planner:
- Carrying out campaign analysis
- Heavily involved in strategy
- Data literate
- Good social & digital background
- Utilising targeting methods for mobile and social campaigns
Sound like the kind of Senior Planner role you’re looking for? We want to hear from a Senior Planner like you. They’re looking to kick on quickly as they have important clients for this Senior Planner to get to work on.
Here’s what they’re expecting to see in this Senior Planner:
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar roles
- Experience within fast-paced agencies preferable but not essential
- Able to create propensity models / segmentations