Java Developer, Central London – Up to £60k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a Java Developer to join this leading digital agency who are doing great things at the moment. Working with global clients is what this agency are experts in, and they’re looking for a knowledgeable Java Developer to jump on board.
As a Java Developer you’ll be working to understand technical problems, designing, coding and managing the solutions. You’ll be joining a fun team with a lot to offer, they like to deliver quickly and make their work efficient, something you’ll share as a Java Developer.
This Java Developer will be expected to have experience with a range of web services such as HTML 5, SOAP, AJAX and MySQL. You’ll be committed to project delivery, and will enjoy working as part of a team and on your own too.
Here’s a list of responsibilities this Java Developer will have:
- Design, code and manager solutions to technical problems
- Work alongside third party technical partners when necessary
- Ensure clients are happy with your work
- Follow efficient ways of working
Sound like your kind of Java Developer role? We want to hear from a Java Developer like you. They’re looking to kick on quickly with the recruitment process, so get in touch as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Java Developer:
- Knowledge of Java, Servlets, JSP, Spring MVC, Hibernate and Maven
- Great work ethic
- Knowledge of n-tier Java web application architectures on multiple application servers
- Desire to kick on in career
- Experience of using source control such as GIT, SVN etc.
If you think you’re the Java Developer we are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible regarding this role. They’re a well-known agency with some great work on their books.
Please quote JW349 when applying for this Java Developer role.