SEO & Content Specialist, Central London – Up to £27k dependent on experience
This media agency are really going above and beyond expectations at the moment. They’re looking for a smart SEO & Content Specialist to join them to work on some of their biggest clients. You’ll need to be an SEO & Content Specialist with excellent communication skills as you’ll be working with a range of internal departments and clients alike.
The SEO & Content Specialist they’re looking for will preferably be from an agency background, and will have 1-2 years’ experience within a similar role. You’ll be responsible for producing high quality content ensuring it’s well optimised, conducting content audits and trying out new methods to meet client objectives.
As SEO & Content Specialist you’ll be someone who is looking to kick on in their career, which is something this agency can definitely offer. You’ll need to be great with client servicing, used to creating and managing content calendars and more.
Here’s a list of the some of the responsibilities you’d have as SEO & Content Specialist:
- Analysing audience segments to understand target audiences
- Producing high quality content taking into account SEO best practice
- Participating and leading brainstorming sessions
- Sourcing and editing imagery
Sound like the kind of SEO & Content Specialist role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they expect to see from this SEO & Content Specialist:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Experience in conducting keyword research
- Experience within a similar role
- Good understanding of SEO
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS & WordPress
If you think you’re the SEO & Content Specialist we are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW348 when applying for this SEO & Content Specialist role.