Senior Planner, Central London – Up to £80k DOE plus benefits
We are looking for a Senior Planner to join this super smart team offering an opportunity to accelerate your career through senior client exposure and working on innovative and game-changing loyalty and customer experience programmes. Working into the Chief Strategy Officer, allowing a chance to really lead and own an account, on the day to day, whilst gaining direction and support from a very experienced department head.
The kind of Senior Planner we need should have agency experience, ideally a customer engagement, digital media or promotions agency.
This Senior Planner will have worked across multiple market sectors. The main client opportunity requires someone who’s happy building propositions across various categories, including beauty, entertainment, health, travel, food and style (so the ability to jump from one market to the next in a nano-second will help)
Minimum of 8 years’ agency experience, at least 5 of which must have been as a Planner.
The skills that this Senior Planner needs includes:
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills, able to tell an inspiring and coherent story to client’s
- Creative thinker – able to create propositions, using language which could be consumer facing
- Data-literate, able to spot actionable insights in numbers.
What they look for in their people, and in particular, this Senior Planner:
- Their agency is founded on a belief in collaboration. Ivory tower, do it alone planners won’t cut it. We are looking for someone who loves facilitating workshops and brainstorms, and working collaboratively with their colleagues and clients (rather than just giving the answers)
- Confidence and gravitas. We are looking for someone who has the confidence to inspire a room of senior clients. And we don’t do shrinking violets, people willing to speak up and get stuck in are our cup of tea
- Self-starter – someone who is able to think on their feet
- Happy to work to agency processes (we are developing new ones) but able to know when to flex and adapt too.