Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £40k pro rata (some flex) – 12 month maternity cover
My client is an integrated and creative agency part of a group incorporating an independent group of specialist agencies collaborating brilliantly to create work that helps our clients’ brands. They’re a slick Soho outfit of 90 and growing steadily – they need another Senior Account Manager to cover a maternity leave.
They’re an integrated outfit working across a range of pleasure brand accounts incorporating sectors such as drinks, leisure and consumer tech. As such they need a Senior Account Manager with an integrated background.
Creativity sits at the heart of everything they do; irrespective of channel, it enables their clients to stand out, connect with their customers and become more famous. They are media neutral in their thinking and the solutions we provide their clients’ business problems straddle a wide range of channels from pure advertising, through digital activation to CRM. This Senior Account Manager could be a part of this dynamic team.
This agency is looking for a Senior Account Manager who is able to manage and develop a range of growing and new accounts, has strong financial and management skills and who is able to work quite independently. This Senior Account Manager will have worked in an integrated agency or similar.
If you’re the kind of Senior Account Manager with the following skills and attributes:
- Strong communication skills – both with clients and within the agency
- Ability to think strategically about client’s business – as you will often be an extension of the client’s own marketing team
- Extremely solid account management skills – you will be working directly into a GAD, this is a hands-on agency and a hands-on role
- Very solid financial skills – forecasting and planning and managing client budgets
- Planning and building new business from existing clients – spotting opportunities and taking the initiative to grow them!
- Ability to support the agency’s directors in pitches/proposals for new business
- Easy going, friendly nature and good sense of humour will be an advantage!