PPC Account Manager, Central London – Up to £40k DOE plus benefits
My client is a top 20 DR planning and buying media agency based in a super cool central location. They’re looking for a PPC Account Manager to join their highly successful team.
This PPC Manager all the excitement and security of a large-sized agency but the flexibility and learning gained from a small/medium sized group.
This PPC Account Manager will have huge levels of accountability within role, you are an entrepreneur there and a business partner to clients.
This PPC Account Manager will have responsibility for co-ordinating day to day management and optimisation Management of plans and execution of buying Preparing plans through implementation of industry tools and use of client data, as well as forecasting.
The PPC Account Manager will have:
- Managed large PPC campaigns across multiple clients
- 3+ years of experience of PPC management
- Run extensive DR activity (Cross Channel)
- Trained in DS3, DFA, Hitwise & other industry tools
- Has to have knowledge of a bid management tool such as DoubleClick, Marin or Kenshoo (but ideally DoubleClick)
- Managed Google & key supplier relationships
- Dealt & negotiated with suppliers
We’re looking for a PPC Account Manager who’s a proactive individual who is able to use your own initiative to spot and leverage opportunities
The core experience required for this PPC Account Manager:
- Experience in being the account lead managing the client relationship on a day to day basis
- Showing initiative in driving accounts forward via innovation and forward-thinking