Talent Manager (Temp-Perm), Central London – £30-35k dependent on experience
Want to become an integral part of a leading production agency who work with a whole host of blue chip clients? This opportunity is for a Talent Manager like you. They’re looking for a Talent Manager to get on board and help them develop a strong database with a range of freelancers.
As a Talent Manager you’ll preferably be used to the production agency model, and will be able to work alongside various departments in the agency to understand their staffing needs such as Studio and Client Services. This Talent Manager will be negotiating with freelancers and manage financial queries.
Here’s a list of responsibilities this Talent Manager will have:
- Build and nurture a large network of freelancers
- Resource roles from Digital Developers to Video Editors and Project Managers
- Create and review on boarding process
- Ensure candidates meet requirements to match roles
- Negotiate rates with freelancers
Is this the kind of Talent Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from a Talent Manager as soon as possible regarding this role.
The Talent Manager who joins them needs to be able to hit the ground running here. They’re an agency over 100 people in size who rely on freelancers for a range of projects and need this Talent Manager to get on board and take control over this requirement.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Talent Manager:
- Experience in developing and growing a freelance resource pool
- Good knowledge of production agencies
- Great communication skills
- Good understanding of client’s expectations and needs
- Fluency in any languages other than English is a bonus
Sound as if we’re looking for a Talent Manager like you? We want to hear from an intelligent Talent Manager as soon as possible regarding this role.