Account Manager, Central London – Up to £45k dependent on experience
Want to work for an agency that will really push you in your career? That’s exactly what this Account Manager will be joining. You’ll need to be a Account Manager who is used to a fast-paced environment where you’ll be working on a range of projects.
The Account Manager who joins them will be someone with great experience in both data and email. Are you the Account Manager we are looking for? We want to hear from a Account Manager like you. You’ll need to be a Account Manager who is pro-active with their work, and will be used to working on highly personal emails on a day-to-day basis.
Are you a Account Manager that is great with client-servicing? The Account Manager who joins them will need to be a natural with clients, and will be used to taking on client feedback and relaying to various teams in the agency.
As Account Manager you’ll be working on the following:
- Ensuring campaigns run smoothly
- Managing account other departments
- Overseeing junior colleagues
- Ensuring client expectations are met
- Monitoring the performance of email campaigns
Sound like your kind of Account Manager role? We want to hear from the best Account Manager on the market at the moment.
The Account Manager who joins this team will be described by the following:
- Great digital background
- Ability to understand exactly what clients need
- Hard working hands-on approach
- Significant experience in delivering large volume, multi-segment, highly personalised email campaigns