Art Director, Central London – Up to £40k DOE plus benefits and bonuses
An agency with a difference based in a great central location are looking for a Art Director to join them on working on a range of feel good clients. They’re an agency who pride themselves on their work, so you’ll need to be a Art Director with a passion for what they do.
Are you a Art Director with experience on a range of channels including social, brand, digital and DM? We want to hear from Art Directors with both on and offline experience. You must also be able to to take a concept through to the design stage at this agency.
You’ll need to be a Art Director with great interpersonal skills, you’ll be liaising and working with different departments within the agency. You’ll tackle creative challenges head on, create great ideas using scamps, visuals and storyboards.
Joining them as a Art Director means you’ll be required to present concepts and visuals both internally and externally, so you’ll need to be a good communicator. You’ll be keeping on top of the studio, ensuring all creative is completed on time.
The Art Director who joins them will be working on the following:
- Collaborating with with copywriters, designers, artworkers, editors, producers and more
- Work across a range of channels from print to TV
- Work from colleague and client feedback to improve artwork
- Build relationships with key clients
Here’s what they’re looking for in a Art Director:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great with clients
- Good at presenting work effectively
- Solid time-keeping skills
- Experience within the charity/not-for-profit sector would be a bonus