Campaign Manager / Project Manager, Central London – Up to £50K DOE plus benefits
This marketing agency specialises in delivering partnerships to drive incremental growth for their clients through leveraging their assets and customer base. They lead the charge on a top telco loyalty programme, creating engagement and monetisation strategies, and delivering both tactical and strategic partnerships off the back of these. They need a Campaign Manager / Project Manager to ensure the project runs smoothly.
This brand new customer loyalty app launched earlier this year and delivers offers, content and rewards to mobiles, every week. It’s the agency’s role to ensure that a number of these rewards are monetised, driving revenue the loyalty programme. Are you the Campaign Manager / Project Manager they’re looking for?
Reporting directly into their Managing Director, this Campaign Manager / Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of multiple work-streams and partnership activity across the loyalty programme.
With potential for line management responsibility this Campaign Manager / Project Manager will be overseeing all aspects of delivery for tactical and strategic partnerships across the loyalty platform from; initial on-boarding to collation and management of assets, implementation into clients’ and partner systems, quality assurance, testing and go-live.
As Campaign Manager / Project Manager you’ll be responsible for working with the agencies’ internal team and client teams to create, plan and manage annual laydown strategies with on-going weekly and monthly optimisation and reviews.
With a keen eye for detail, this Campaign Manager / Project Manager will co-ordinate and oversee the implementation of all partnership offers and content to ensure they meet standards, brand guidelines and the overall brand proposition. This may require the set up of new process and improvement of existing ones internally and with the client to increase efficiencies and ensure the successful implementation of offers and rewards.
This Campaign Manager / Project Manager will identify blockers, dependencies and risks so these can be managed across clients and partners, including communication of any technical or comms capabilities to deliver partnership rewards and offers to meet overall revenue targets.
This Campaign Manager / Project Manager should be able to understand and have had experience in the following areas: CPM, CPC, CPA, CPI, App revenue (in app spend and commissions), Display and Push revenue through SMS, Carrier billing revenue, shopping/payments (money off your bill), financing commission.
- Digitally savvy with mobile experience being advantageous
- 4+ years management experience with preference for experience in building and developing teams
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams and partnership activity
- Experienced in delivering all aspects of partnership activity from on-boarding to QA and managing optimisation and refreshment of offer calendars
- Planning and communication skills are one of your key strengths and you enjoy creating order from complexity and chaos
- Keen eye and attention to detail
- Are able to spot areas for improvement and set up processes from scratch to improve efficiency for both agency and client
- Keen to build something from the ground-up, in its infancy
- Experience working for large brands and understanding the components of their business