Programmatic Senior Account Executive, Central London – Up to £28k DOE plus benefits
My client represents the alignment of imaginative creativity, award-winning media management and innovative technology. As a team of 650 digital specialists in 8 locations, they work in partnership with their clients to grow their business, build international brand awareness and increase profits using a variety of digital channels. They have an immedaite need for a Programmatic Senior Account Executive.
This agency strive to create the best digital communications in the world, and for that they need the brightest, boldest talent at Programmatic Senior Account Executive level. Their team is proactive, innovative and creative with a real passion for all areas of digital from complex web platforms and CGI motion animation to paid search and SEO.
The Programmatic Senior Account Executive is responsible for the planning, implementation and running of display campaigns. The candidate has a firm understanding of the Google stack working as part of the display team but often in concert with paid search, mobile, social and analytics specialists. Other tasks include deploying event and Floodlight tags, reporting and producing high quality project documentation.
What does the Programmatic Senior Account Executive role involve?
- End to end management of campaign activation across display channels using the full Ad Tech stack (demand side platforms, tag manager, data management platform, Ad Verification, and dynamic creative optimization).
- Manage campaign pacing, budgeting, bid management, tracking and optimization as well as support your account manager with media planning.
- Apply programmatic best practice to all aspects of campaign management as directed by the senior team.
- Research and recommend new publishers and sources of inventory, audiences, buying types (private market places, automated guaranteed) to support the media planning process.
- Working with publishers closely to maximize their own audience dataset for the benefit of campaign planning and targeting.
- Monitor set ups closely, test and learn frequently and optimize campaigns to boost performance.
- Pursue other worthwhile initiatives to unlock new tactical and strategic opportunities (such as new media platforms, exploiting the Doubleclick stack)
- Collaborate with the data and analytics team to research the appropriate behavioral segments for campaign set up and on-going optimizations.
- Support team across and develop knowledge of further digital channels including Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Support the media planning process by researching and supporting the implementation of client audiences (CRM, offline, analytics, and data management platforms).
What are we looking for in this Programmatic Senior Account Executive?
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- One year to two year’s online experience minimum within a programmatic display role.
- Some experience in display campaign implementation and trafficking.
- Experience of the Google ad stack (DCM/DFA, DBM, AdWords, GA) and experience with other buying platforms.
- Have an understanding of performance frameworks and styles of reporting.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to build relationships with internal teams, clients and other stakeholders
- Agency, Media Owner or Client Side experience essential.
- Maths Qualification (GCSE, A Level or international equivalent) desirable, along with evidence of mathematical competency.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- GAP qualified desirable.
An exciting opportunity is waiting for a Programmatic Senior Account Executive to join an expanding display team which sits strategically at the very centre of the agency.
Brand and DR campaigns are planned and delivered across programmatic or direct using cutting edge Ad Tech for global brands; where this Programmatic Senior Account Executive will also gain exposure across social and affiliate.