Account Manager, Central London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
This Account Manager role will see the right account handler on a path to real career progression. As an Account Manager you’ll be used to working on a range of briefs, all with a focus on digital communications. As Account Manager you’ll be used to working on eCRM, email and plenty more. Are you the Account Manager we’re looking for?
Ensuring campaigns keep to budget, are delivered on time, and are up to agency standards will all be a part of day-to-day responsibilities for this Account Manager. Are you an Account Manager who is used to a busy role within a strong agency?
We’re looking for the top Account Manager talent on the market. This Account Manager will be joining at an exciting time, and will be joining a friendly, welcoming team. You’ll need to be an Account Manager who is at the top of their game, and ready for a new challenge.
Here’s what you’d be working on as an Account Manager:
- Keeping on top of creative development
- Ensure clients are happy with work
- Working with eCRM to produce successful email campaigns
- Assist both junior and senior colleagues in your team
- Liaise with various departments within the agency
This Account Manager will be trusted with a couple of their biggest clients, so they really are looking for the top Account Manager talent on the market at the moment.
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Account Manager:
- Agency experience preferable
- Strong understanding eCRM, email and data
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great with clients
If you think you’re the Account Manager we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.