Graduate Sales Executive, Central London – Up to £25k dependent on experience
Are you a Graduate Sales Executive looking for your next challenge? We’re looking for a fantastic candidate to join this company who are creating a big name for themselves at the moment. You’ll need to be a Graduate Sales Executive who thrives in a sales role, as you’ll be approaching big name brands to collaborate with this company.
They work in clean-tech, so having an interest in this will be a bonus. The Graduate Sales Executive that takes this role will be someone who isn’t afraid to work towards targets and be able to ensure that the company has plenty of household name brands to work with. Are you a Graduate Sales Executive who is interested in a role like this?
The Graduate Sales Executive who joins them will be someone with great interpersonal skills. You’ll be joining a fun, vibrant start up where there is always something going on in the office.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Graduate Sales Executive:
- Assisting the rest of the sales team
- Researching into big name brands
- Approach these brands, being able to effectively show them what the company can offer
- Close deals to install the clean-tech product to events all over the world
As Graduate Sales Executive you’ll need to be able to keep on top of a busy workload and ensure clients are helped with whatever is needed. Working as a vital part of a small team, this is an opportunity to really get some great experience in the world of sales.
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Graduate Sales Executive:
- Upbeat, friendly personality
- Experience within sales preferable
- Educated to graduate level
- Ability to keep on top of a busy workload
- Pro-active attitude to work, not afraid to pick up the phone or email
Are you the Graduate Sales Executive we are looking to speak with? We want to hear from brilliant candidates as soon as possible about this Graduate Sales Executive role.