Frontend Developer, Old Street – Up to £45k dependent on experience
Fancy yourself a brilliant Frontend Developer, destined to join an agency who are going above and beyond expectations at the moment? We’re looking for a Frontend Developer who is confident producing robust, clean and efficient code. Is this you?
The agency this Frontend Developer will be joining have been named as one of the World’s Leading Independent Agencies and being just a stone’s throw away from Old Street roundabout means they have a fun, stylish office for you to walk into every day. The Frontend Developer they’re looking for is someone who is highly organised, and has some great experience.
Are you a Frontend Developer who can turn creative designs into highly functional web interfaces so you’ll need to have a keen eye for detail and ability to troubleshoot problems in the pipeline. Are you a Frontend Developer with great agency experience? We want to hear from you.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for in this Frontend Developer role:
- Writing code that is easy to understand for the whole development team
- Ensuring code is robust enough to work under all use and edge cases it will run under
- Working as closely to the project requirements without over-engineering and going beyond the scope of the brief
- Communicate effectively with different departments in the agency
- Meet agreed deadlines for projects
Sound like you’re the Frontend Developer we are looking for? We want to hear from a Frontend Developer like you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking to find in this Frontend Developer:
- Experience as a Frontend Developer within an agency
- Experience with the latest SPA frameworks (preferably Angular/2)
- Experience debugging and optimising code for application performance via debug tools
If you feel you’re the Frontend Developer we’re looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW551 when applying for this Frontend Developer.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/