Project Manager, Central London – Up to £50k dependent on experience
We’ve got an exceptional opportunity for an integrated Project Manager with great on and oflfine experience. The kind of Project Manager we are looking for will be well versed with a range of campaigns. You’ll need to be a Project Manager used to liaising with technical teams on the day-to-day.
This Project Manager requires you to be a driving force in building a new project management team. You will use Agile principles to steer the delivery of integrated and digital fundraising campaigns, in order to produce brilliant projects and develop exciting new products on time and within budget.
You'll be working on integrated campaigns through to email programmes, microsites and social media. This Project Manager will have extensive experience running projects using Agile development principles, and will possess a natural ability to coordinate teams and individuals to achieve a common goal, maximising potential to generate engagement and momentum throughout each campaign.
You'll have experience in:
- Project scoping, planning and delivery on time and within budget
- Lead on managing new product development and MVP product launches, using Agile principles
- Develop and deliver a robust scope of work and project plan for all of your projects
Control project costs, time, resources, partner requirements and client needs to ensure optimal results and profitability
- Management of integrated campaigns, microsites, digital advertising creative and email programmes
- Experience in Agile / Scrum / Kanban development procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge of a range of project management tools such as Basecamp, Trello and Slack