Senior Art Director, Central London – Up to £75k dependent on experience
They are a leading digital agency, looking for a Senior Art Director who has some great experience behind them. The Senior Art Director who joins them must be used to working on pharmaceutical clients, as this is what you’ll be working on with them.
As Senior Art Director you’ll tackle creative challenges head on, creating great ideas using scamps, visuals and storyboards. The team you’ll be joining love what they do, and have clients who rely on them for their great ideas.
Are you the Senior Art Director they’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible. Have you got experience working on a range of online and offline mediums including film, print, presentations, websites, banners, landing pages, emails and smart devices. Have you got the experience they’re looking for in this Senior Art Director?
The Senior Art Director who joins them will be working on the following:
- Collaborating with UX, Design, Tech, Strategy and Account teams
- Work across a range of online and offline mediums, particularly within digital
- Be a brand creator and brand guardian
- Work closely with copywriters and creative directors
- Build relationships with key clients
We want to hear from a Senior Art Director who really manages to develop exceptional ideas, winning clients and colleagues over alike. But, also being able to take on board other’s ideas and help contribute to the team’s work. You’ll be working in a strong team who are brilliant at what they do, so you’ll need to be a Senior Art Director who thrives in this environment.
Here’s what they’re looking for in a Senior Art Director:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great at working collaboratively in a team
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Good at presenting work effectively
Sound like you’re the kind of Senior Art Director we are looking for? We want to hear from the ideal Senior Art Director as soon as possible.