Content / Outreach Manager (Digital/PR Agency), Central London – Up to £35k DOE plus benefits
My client represents the alignment of imaginative creativity, award-winning media management and innovative technology. As a team of 650 digital specialists in 8 locations, they work in partnership with our clients to grow their business, build international brand awareness and increase profits using a variety of digital channels. They need a Content / Outreach Manager to help them push forward.
This Content / Outreach Manager will create and deliver effective outreach and promotion strategies that will put client content in front of the right target audience to achieve a variety of goals; from direct response, to engagement, to SEO ranking impact.
What does this Content / Outreach Manager role involve?
- Work with the client teams, content strategists and planners and under the guidance of the Head of SEO and Head of Content to formulate and lead outreach and promotion strategies.
- Build relationships with influencers, journalists, bloggers, industry experts and partner brands.
- Identify potential placements and commissioning content from their internal design and copy team.
- Review and enhance SYZYGY’s content performance reporting.
- Liaise between the client and the SEO and content teams to ensure a consistent and performance-enhancing approach.
- Manage the work of less experienced members of the team and act as a mentor.
- Production of reports and presentations and attendance at client offices as required.
- Assist in new business opportunities when required.
- Keep client lead abreast of all client activity, communication and developments.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on the account.
- Adhere to deadlines given by client/lead.
- Organise & attend client meetings (if and when required) contributing to discussions and providing informative account insight to grow the account and gain competitive advantage.
- Coordinate presentation materials for client meetings and conference calls.
- Reply to all client correspondence as priority.
What are we looking for in this Content / Outreach Manager?
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- Three 5+ year’s online experience minimum in either a social media, influencer marketing, digital PR, or SEO role.
- Experience with blogger outreach/influencer marketing.
- Experience of using social tools such as Buzzstream, Pulsar etc to research content promotion opportunities.
- Working knowledge of paid social and experience of using it to promote content.
- Knowledge of native advertising channels.
- Knowledge of CMSs such as Wordpress, Umbraco, Magnolia.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Written and spoken Italian or German an advantage.
- Agency, Media Owner or Client Side Experience is essential.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint