Business Development / Partnerships Manager, Central London – Up to £40k + 15% bonus dependent on experience
We’re looking for a strong Business Development / Partnerships Manager who can join this innovative start up agency with a strong offering. They’ve been named one of the top 15 start ups in the UK, so as you can imagine they’re looking for the top Business Development / Partnerships ManagerManager on the market at the moment. They even won funding from the BBC's Dragons' Den!
As an agency they offer a subscription where they deliver membership boxes with alcohol (predominately Gin) and food from all over the world. As Business Development / Partnerships Manager you’d be going out and finding them great partners which can offer a different type of gin than you’d expect on the high street. Are you a Business Development / Partnerships ManagerManager looking for your next challenge?
As Business Development / Partnerships Manager you’ll be used to identifying and targeting brands and products that tie in nicely with their audience. Developing new accounts, you’ll be working closely with them to work out how a partnership can benefit both parties, chatting face-to-face as well as over email, phone and industry events.
Here are some of the responsibilities you’ll have in this Business Development / Partnerships Manager role:
- Managing accounts, maintaining contact with clients even after the promotion has ended
- Owning relationships with partners from lead generation through to close
- Identify potential partners and work out great promotions
- Upselling through bespoke marketing solutions
- Carry out weekly reporting on sales activities, keeping CRM up to date
- Managing junior colleagues
Sound like the kind of Business Development / Partnerships Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from a Business Development Manager like you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Business Development / Partnerships Manager role:
- At least 3 years sales experience
- Passion for the FMCG (particularly booze / gin / food) sector
- KPI driven – go above and beyond targets when possible
- Existing contacts within the food and drinks industry preferable
- Great communication skills