Events Manager, Wimbledon - Up to £32k dependent on experience
We’re looking to speak with an Events Manager who is looking to join a thriving agency who are great at what they do. This Events Manager will be focusing on a couple of great booze clients. They focus on the wine sector, and are preferably looking for someone who has experience working on a range of events including pop-ups and tasting events.
Sound like your kind of Events Manager role? We're looking for an Events Manager who has no problem commuting to Wimbledon, and has some experience managing a busy schedule overseeing a range of events either agency or client-side.
Are you the Events Manager we are looking to speak with? We want to hear from you as soon as possible. This Events Manager will be working across some of the biggest clients in this agency, so you'll need to be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Here's what you'll be responsible for as an Events Manager
- Working alongside various departments within the agency
- Keeping on top of a busy workload
- Ensuring events are successful and achieve all objectives from the client
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time
Are you the Events Manager we're looking for? Please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Here's what they're looking to find in this Events Manager:
- Desire to kick on career
- Previous experience within a similar role, agency or client-side
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to keep on top of a busy workload
If you think you’re the Events Manager we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible regarding this Events Manager role.