Artworker (on and offline), Central London – Up to £30k DOE plus benefits
We’re looking for an exceptional Artworker to join a well-established agency who have an enviable reputation within the industry. They’re looking for an Artworker who is looking for a challenge in their next role. This agency are doing big things with huge clients across BTL comms. You’ll need to be an Artworker who has got plenty of experience with both print and digital production.
This Artworker role allows the opportunity to work with top clients across multiple sectors including tech, booze, sport and more.
Are you the kind of Artworker they are looking for? We want to hear from an Artworker like you as soon as possible.
As Artworker you’ll have an understanding of the full Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. You should also be familiar and have experience/an understanding/or willingness to learn more advanced digital focussed software packages.
Here’s the kind of responsibilities you’ll have as an Artworker at this agency:
- Assist colleagues in the production of finished print artwork and production of digital material / assets for clients
- Ensure consistency, accuracy, legibility, punctuality and graphic treatment across all online and offline material
- Produce appropriate and optimised artwork that works across multiple digital devices; smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops, and across different platforms; PC & Mac
Is this the kind of Artworker role you’re looking for? We want to hear from an Artworker who is looking for a new challenge as soon as possible.
Here’s the kind of qualities and skills they’re looking for in this Artworker:
- Capable of creating and optimising artwork for both print and online usage
- Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Flash, After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Great attention to detail
- Experience localising core designs / templates into various languages
- Experience working with artwork for both print and online use
- A easy to get on with personality who can work with everyone in the studio, but also wider team/functions within the agency