Art Director / Designer (Freelance), Central London – Day rate £TBC
Our client is an innovation agency working with clients to ideate new breakthrough concepts for products and services that will create product and brand growth in the future. They help clients innovate by combining qualitative consumer research with cross-discipline co-creation using a ground-breaking online co-creation platform and fusing this with innovation workshops. Are you the Freelance Art Director / Designer they need to bring their ideas to life?
They are in a particularly busy period of growth and are looking for Freelance Art Director / Designer support with their innovation projects. The role/task for which they are looking for support with is creating inspiring stimulus to be used in their workshops.
What we’re looking for in this Art Director / Designer:
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Ideally be able to work at a conceptual and product level
- Experience in visualising packaging both freehand and photoshop
- A portfolio that displays stand alone pieces of work, for example bottles, cans and point of sale etc.
- Good illustration or drawing skills that can be used in a demanding/fast workshop environment