PPC Account Manager, Central London – Up to £35k DOE plus benefits
My client represents the alignment of imaginative creativity, award-winning media management and innovative technology. As a team of 650 digital specialists in 8 locations, they work in partnership with their clients to grow their business, build international brand awareness and increase profits using a variety of digital channels. They have an immediate need for a Programmatic Senior Account Executive or Account Manager.
This agency strive to create the best digital communications in the world, and for that they need the brightest, boldest talent at Programmatic Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level. Their team is proactive, innovative and creative with a real passion for all areas of digital from complex web platforms and CGI motion animation to paid search and SEO.
The purpose of this PPC Account Manager role is to maximise the delivery, efficiency and ROI of Clients Paid Search (PPC) Campaigns to the benefit of both Client & Agency. The PPC Account Manager will devise and implement PPC strategies for one of the agency's key accounts and will manage the campaigns in accordance with these strategies.
What does this PPC Account Manager role involve:
- Day to day running and management of PPC campaigns for specific markets.
- Carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insights from third party analytics data and implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance.
- Delivering best practice management techniques across each campaign.
- Keep Senior Account Manager and Account Director abreast of all activity, communication and developments on the account.
- Responsible for ensuring all weekly, monthly & ad hoc reports for the Client are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all monthly finance reports for the Finance Department are delivered accurately and on time.
- Management of ad copy strategy & optimisation.
- Management of keyword selection and optimisation strategy.
- Management of tracking, trafficking and bid management through appropriate tools (may be one of DoubleClick, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.).
- Be proficient with the website and data analytic tools such Google Analytics, Omniture, etc
- Proactively innovate and drive new ideas and initiatives to encourage profitable growth.
- Directly manage junior members of the team, delegating work to them and helping with their development.
- Ensure that all internal and external processes and deadlines are adhered to.
- Regularly relay latest Search & industry related data to the client and internally.
- Maintain close communication with other Digital Channels, Finance and Technical & Data Insight teams.
- Assist in new business opportunities if/when required.
We’re looking for a PPC Account Manager with:
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- Two to three years of relevant agency, client-side or media owner experience.
- Fluent written and spoken English. A second language is a bonus.
- Maths Qualification (GCSE, A Level or international equivalent) desirable, along with evidence of mathematical competency.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Google Partners qualification.
- Knowledge of bid management platforms such as DoubleClick, Marin or Kenshoo
- Knowledge of website and data analytic tools such Google Analytics, Omniture, etc