PPC Account Director, Central London - Up to £55k DOE plus benefits
My client represents the alignment of imaginative creativity, award-winning media management and innovative technology. As a team of 650 digital specialists in 8 locations, they work in partnership with their clients to grow their business, build international brand awareness and increase profits using a variety of digital channels. They have an immediate need for a PPC Account Director.
This agency strive to create the best digital communications in the world, and for that they need the brightest, boldest talent at PPC Account Director level. Their team is proactive, innovative and creative with a real passion for all areas of digital from complex web platforms and CGI motion animation to paid search and SEO.
The purpose of this PPC Account Director role is to own the strategy, communication and delivery of Paid Search campaigns for one of the agency's key accounts. Manage a team of Account Managers/Executives (AM/SAE/AEs) to deliver clients' marketing objectives. Manage and develop relationships with the client and media owners. Be responsible for identifying and communicating key insights and opportunities whilst collaborating with other digital channels. Collaborate with other Account Directors to align on industry and agency best practices in order to continually improve processes and results. Assist in new business opportunities, drive innovation and help to shape the agency culture.
This PPC Account Director role will involve:
Own the strategy, communication and delivery of PPC campaigns for one of the agency's key accounts including overall responsibilities for meeting client marketing objectives and KPI’s.
- Manage senior client relationships and oversee day-to-day communication with the client.
- Oversee overall account planning, forecasting, management and optimisation.
- Develop strong relationships with media owners and suppliers.
- Ensure that the agency’s outstanding service levels are maintained through effective communication schedules (quarterly reviews, meetings, conference calls, etc.).
- Ensure all Paid Search and media activity is being optimised effectively to meet and exceed the set targets by utilising relevant management, analytics and ad serving technologies.
- Gain a strong understanding of all digital marketing channels through teamwork and training in order to contribute to the client’s multichannel European marketing strategy.
- Manage and support team members to effectively manage campaigns, troubleshoot problems and maximise performance and productivity.
- Manage and inspire the team to deliver effective results whilst maintaining high morale and productivity.
- Ensure that all accounts are resourced effectively and manage resourcing needs on on-going basis.
- Work with Client Partner to forecast revenue from the client base and ensure team’s profitability.
- Support business development manager by contributing to pitch materials and attending new business meetings where relevant.
- Cross-sell and upsell additional agency services to the client to deliver on business objectives.
- Work with Finance Director to ensure all internal client team reporting is accurate and timely.
- Attend industry events on behalf of the agency and represent the agency on other business and social occasions.
- Participate in industry award entries to showcase best in-class work that the agency delivers.
What are we looking for in this PPC Account Director:
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- In-depth knowledge and management of Paid Search campaigns across all suppliers.
- Solid understanding of an overall online marketing mix including Search (PPC and SEO), Affiliates, Display, Social Media & Mobile marketing.
- Experience in managing a pan-European travel account, highly desirable (or large retail account).
- Four years of relevant agency, client-side or media owner experience.
- Excellent key account management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as lead a team through mentorship and example.
- Fluent written and spoken English. A second language is a bonus.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with bid management platforms such as DoubleClick, Marin or Kenshoo, etc.
- Proficiency with website and data analytic tools such Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
This agency’s award winning PPC team is growing and they’re looking for talented individuals to help them continue the amazing work that they have accomplished so far. This role within their dynamic PPC team will give you the tools and training to become a true expert in the industry as well as providing a comprehensive road map for progression within the agency.