Freelance Senior Digital Analyst, Central London - Up to £450 per day
This multi-award winning integrated, digital and direct marketing agency focus on creating meaningful connections between brands and their customers and they achieve this by having all the right people in one place and working with clients and agencies in a spirit of total collaboration. This Freelance Senior Digital Analyst is needed for a brand new role within their Performance team that sits within their Strategic Planning department.
The primary purpose of the Freelance Senior Digital Analyst is to track, measure and optimise digital and integrated campaigns and properties across multiple channels. You will bridge the gap between data and its meaning, making strategic recommendations to stakeholders, both informally and via more formal reporting suites and presentations.
This Freelance Senior Digital Analyst will need to be able to shape the BI reports based on gathering user requirements (and making their own recommendations) and knowing how to use data from social listening, social platform APIs, media, CRM and business enterprise tools into a brief that can be executed in Power BI.
This Freelance Senior Digital Analyst will:
• Act as the primary SME for digital analytics, with specific focus on the development and growth around attribution modelling, social analytics, clickstream analysis and digital content optimisation (via A/B and multivariate testing)
• Own the development and delivery of digital measurement frameworks for clients
• Compile and deliver integrated reporting and dashboards against these measurements frameworks, using digital and non-digital
• Work effectively with the technical development, UX and Media teams, providing consultancy on best digital practice and ensuring that the journeys and platforms we deliver as an agency are supported by performance analytics
• Define and manage on-going digital analytics projects, working in conjunction with account teams and data planners to deliver excellent solutions for our clients, to time and budget
This Freelance Senior Digital Analyst will be an expert in the use of the Adobe web analytics suite as well as other digital packages. You will be a pro-active and commercially focused individual, adept at challenging convention and developing innovative new approaches to digital tracking and reporting to achieve positive business outcomes.
This Freelance Senior Digital Analyst will be a:
• Strategic thinker as well as a doer, equally able to design a reporting approach as well as deliver one
• Energised and confident self-starter, able to manage own time and projects to successful completion
• Adaptable and quick learning - able to pull data/information from varied disciplines together
This Freelance Senior Digital Analyst must have:
• Web Analytics : Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics
• A/B & Multivariate testing : Adobe Test&Target or Optimizely
• Tag management : e.g. Tealium, Google Tag Manager
• Reporting : Excel (advanced user capable of macro-building)
• Social Analytics Tools : e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Netbase
If you think you’re the Freelance Senior Digital Analyst we’re looking for then please get in touch quoting job reference SS313a.
We specialise in agency recruitment and always have a wide variety of roles across the full agency spectrum. If this role isn't right for you, get in touch for a chat, or simply send your CV to us, and we’ll get in touch with you.