Chinese Speaking Social Media Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a Chinese Speaking Social Media Manager who is at the top of their game at the moment. This Chinese Speaking Social Media Manager role will be for someone who is obviously proficient in Chinese language, and has some experience working on social media campaigns – particularly with Chinese social media outlets.
As a Chinese Speaking Social Media Manager you’ll be working on developing effective social media campaigns for huge UK brands, introducing their products / brands to the Chinese market. This agency work with luxury, fashion, automotive, travel, tech and auto sectors. Sound like something you’d be interested in as a Chinese Speaking Social Media Manager?
This agency focus on the Chinese market, and as a Chinese Speaking Social Media Manager you’ll be working on content planning, creation and copywriting for Weibo and WeChat, as well as other platforms too. This Chinese Speaking Social Media Manager role will also involve implementing brand guidelines to all social content, overseeing asset creation and plenty more.
Here’s what you’d be responsible for as a Chinese Speaking Social Media Manager:
- Content planning, creation and copywriting for Weibo, WeChat and additional platforms as required
- Establishing distinct social brand voices for a range of fashion, luxury, and hospitality clients
- Implementation of brand guidelines, core messaging and visual identity across all social media content
- Develop and expand blogger outreach efforts
- Social media project management and live-posting at client events (shows, product launches)
- Benchmarking of client competitors' performance on social media channels
Sound like the kind of Chinese Speaking Social Media Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Chinese Speaking Social Media Manager:
- Chinese language skills
- Experience with Chinese social media channels preferable
- Previous experience within social media management including copywriting and content creation
- Experience within a digital, PR or branding agency