Android Developer, Central London – Up to £65k DOE plus benefits
Our client is a growing insurtech company that’s already making waves. Based in Soho, but with customers from across the UK, Europe and around the world, their vision is to empower customers to share their data on their terms – using the latest cutting edge technology and they are looking for an Android Developer to help them reach their vision.
They want an Android Developer who can come in and kick on straight away so you will need prior experience with Java development as well as Android development. This Android Developer will also need plenty more experience from a software engineering background. If this sounds like you then you maybe the Android Developer we’re looking for.
Responsibilities for this Android Developer:
- Experience in consuming RESTful web services and communicating with external systems
- Capable of working with business and design teams for rapid prototyping and interface design
- Solving challenging engineering problems that come with building a highly interactive app
- Able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with small product teams
- Analytical, debugging/troubleshooting, coding, and communication skills
- Develop Android code solutions that deliver on Product Strategy and adheres to established engineering best practices, design guidelines and principles
Requirements for this Android Developer:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field is required
- Java development experience
- Android Application development experience
- Good knowledge in Object-Oriented Design Patterns
Perks for this Android Developer:
- Monthly Sanctus 1:1 Personal Coaching
- £500 annual credit towards learning
- Magical self-replenishing fridge full of soft drinks and organic fruit
- Birthday perks (beer and Amazon gift voucher)
- VR gaming equipment
This company works with some huge partners and this Android Developer will be expected to find new innovative and unique ways to progress the company and move it forward. Sounds like something you want to be a part of? Then please get in touch.